Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

It's been awhile.

I first played this game a year or two ago. When I did, I loved it, and I still do.
This game is great for its time and so much fun. Gave me a good laugh.

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

Beutiful...

This game was a work of art.
Music: Fit Perfect.
Art: Great, so different.
Gameplay: Different in a great way. the only way you could of improved it would be to add ground combat.
Overall great.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Dude.

I couldn't beat it, it was too hard, but it was still really good to the point I played it to.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

If we were able to vote.....

They were all very good (Except Beat Down just didn't really match the others), except Yoyo is just incredibile. Also the music is purty damn good.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

I like it :D

Based off of spank the monkey, amirite?

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yup.

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Great!

I like how when you have a cock, he insults you, but if you turn it black, then he complements you.

Metroid Space Pirates Metroid Space Pirates

Wow

This is great for a first try. But you should tell us when we beat the game. I just didnt see a portal.

Shom42 responds:

Thanks.

Coil Coil

O MY FREAKING GOD

This game is very beutiful, yes, but it is sooo very frustrating. I was on the second level for 30 minutes trying to finish it, but i gave up.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Final fantasy 13?

o yah, it wasnt out yet when this was made, ohh sry, your really good at drawin. good job.

Pistol vs Shotgun BETA Pistol vs Shotgun BETA

This is prety cool but....

you need better bullets, and i dont really think you should use stick figures, but take time on making actual people, otherwise, it has a good concept, and probably took a wile to code?